October 9, 2008

Beyonce is Back

BEYONCE IS BACK


Right - as if she was even gone for a minute!

Somehow between her extensive tour dates, getting married, and whatever else this multi talented Diva has had in the works this past year - she manages to push out two singles for her 3rd solo album, set to be released in November.

The first two singles, "If I Were a Boy", & "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)", were released to radio stations on the 7th - yet she also has the two tracks posted on her myspace.

She co-wrote the entire album, and it shows - as many women can relate to the, bare all - been there lyrics, showcased in "If I Were A boy"

"If I were a boy
I could turn off my phone
Tell everyone it’s broken
So they’d think that I was sleepin’ alone
I’d put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waitin’ for me to come home"


Look out for her latest video for "If I Were a Boy"- which was filmed in Harlem, New York, this past September - and will most likely be released within the next week.

No comments: