November 21, 2008

How Many Corners Must You Cut?

HOW MANY CORNERS MUST YOU CUT?
Hi Con Artists


Being a young female model, who works freelance, and deals with the daily bullshit on her own - it's inevitable I have come across your fair share of shady counterparts.

The best gift my mother has ever given me, was real world smarts.
I've grown with her, dealt with many life lessons at an early age - and because of this I have an impressive bullshit detector with my minimal amount of life experience.

It's not just your shady craigslist postings, the supposed photographers who approach you with no business cards on hand - sans websites . . it's legit agencies, the registered production companies, and clean looking domains you have to be careful with.

People can be professionally shady.

I've been fortunate thus far, to not get involved in such counterparts - or have backed away swiftly if I detected a slight note of eau de bullshit.

Yet I know many who are blissfully naive.

Girls - please, it's simple
IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
IT PROBABLY IS

This is why I am finally attending school - so I can better my legal defense in an industry filled with dragons, and few princes to slay them.

Beauty is powerfull,
Yet your mind is potent.

Elevate!

No comments: