January 27, 2009

I'm Sprung for Spring

While walking to school this morning, prepared for the harsh wind with my scarf covering half my face, and gloves tucked strategically into my coat - I realized I didn't feel the routine kiss of cold death as I do each and every morning.

The sun was out, the snow was melted from the sidewalk, the wind was subtle - if not existing at all, and people were smiling for the first time, instead of ducking their heads in an attempt to doge the wind. . it was BEAUTIFUL!

It conjured up a vision in my mind of what was coming, and what to anticipate - and like the whimisical photos below (taken by the talented Toronto based photographer - Kendra Rae), thoughts of Spring are dancing all in my head.




For more of Kendra's work, visit her site here

No comments: